Monday, September 19, 2011

7 things

Ooh what an exciting day! I was tagged by the lovely Ana from Playground Love for an award of sorts, where I now have to say 7 things about myself. I was planning on doing a post like this anyhow, this being a new blog and all, so this is the perfect excuse! 


Here are the rules:
1. Say "thank you" with a linking post
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Give the award to 15 other blogs
4. Inform them about it!



So, without further ado!



1. 
I may or may not have originally taken the above photo while holding up 8 fingers instead of 7...
Well, now you all know why I'm not taking math in school....
2.
I am a total sucker for thrifting & garage sales & sales racks. I hate cheap quality but I laaaav cheap prices. I suppose that makes it hard for me to shop, but in the end I save money so, ha!
3.
The kid's section of Ikea is still my favourite and always will be. I wish I could have this [x,x,x] set of furniture, I'd feel like I was living in a Blue's Clues episode...

4.
I speak french fluently. I'm out of practice at times, so certain words can slip my mind, but I can hold a pretty in depth conversation with anyone french. Unless you annoy me, then I might fake being horrible so that I have an excuse not to talk to you (kidding.. sort of. hehe)
5.
I keep a journal and a sketchbook with me at all times. The journal is used for things ranging from sketch ideas to expense tracking, it is basically a hectic, written reflection of the twisted workings of my mind. It should really be sealed with a big "OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK" sticker.
6.
I watch Grey's Anatomy (call me lame I don't give a bleeeeep.) I am ecstatic for the new season to come out, IT'S SO SOON BUT I CAN HARDLY WAIT!
7.
I jog. Slash, I run. Whichever term you prefer, I have a treadmill and often run while watching a TV show or movie. Combining lazy habits with exercise? It's a genius plan if you ask me. :D


So there you have it!
I'm supposed to tag 15 people? But I don't think I know enough bloggers who haven't already done this type of post 500 times, so I'll tag the following:
Jacqueline  - Diamond in the Dark

Hope to be reading 7 things about each of y'all soon!
I have a few upcoming posts this week, including a great recipe I found, an outfit post, and a little something more :)

So here's to the upcoming week, may it be wonderful!
xo

PS.
I recently acquired a brand new duvet & duvet cover.
Getting out of bed in the morning just got 999375 bajillion times more difficult...






6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    Just wanted to let you know that I'll be participating with you for the small world project The Art of Being Cool!

    So naturally I'll have to follow your blog
    Can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hi! it's great! congrats! and thanks for tagging us! Ben and I will write a post about it later when we're done with our day work :-)
    and hahah the kids section of IKEA is my fav too! (K)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me in this! I'll definitely write my post soon! :)

    And Grey's Anatomy is awesome! I love it.
    Also: Why am I not following this lovely blog of yours?! I'm such a fool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh! it's so cute! I'm doing the small world project with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you were happy to get the award ^^
    And it´s really cool that you can speak french fluently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got it!! Thanks :-) http://chestnutmocha.blogspot.com/2011/09/7-things.html

    ReplyDelete