Thursday, September 8, 2011

helloo!


Just welcoming you all to Kitty Snooks with a little bit of sass ^ ! (Except I'm really not all that sassy, I just like the colours and my hair in this picture. Shhhh!)

This is my shiny brand-new blog on which I plan to post outfits, thoughts, pictures, guest posts, etc. etc. etc. I've had many blogs before (as some of you know), but they were either too personal or too IMpersonal. So here I am trying to find a happy balance on Kitty Snooks.

A little background if you're finding me online for the first time ever: My name is Katia, I am a silly 17 year old canadian design/illustration student with an affinity for all things beautiful and creative. I have another blog, LovePotatoe, on which I post a creation a day for all of 2011. I am just starting my first year studying at OCADu (Ontario College of Art and Design University) (yes that does have both "college" and "university" in it... best of both worlds?) I love fashion, I love music, I love pretty things, I love positivity - which is probably a huge reason why I wanted to make this blog and why I love reading everyone else's blogs!

I have no clue where Kitty Snooks will take me in the future, but I'm really excited to explore its potential! And I genuinely hope you'll come along for the ride, and maybe find a little bit of a smile through reading my thoughts.

I'll be posting some actual interesting(hopefully) content soon!

xo

1 comment:

  1. hi there!
    i found your blog through a beautiful mess,
    and just wanted to let you know that i really like what you've made out of it! :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete