Saturday, September 24, 2011

• Soft Spot Saturday


1. McMinis
Now. I am no way condoning eating at McD's, infact, I normally never ever ever do. But then once upon a time a silly girl named KATIA, forgot to bring her lunch to eat between classes! And so, the cheapest food available was McD's. Did you know they had these mini sandwhiches with pesto, MANGO, and spicy thai sauces? HOLY DELICIOUS. I am obsessed. Which is so bad. But soooo goooooood.


I'm sensing an animal-pattern theme in my "likes" lately, and in this lovely reddishbrown/beige combo... first last week's dress now this? Oh well, I LOVE this from Spotted Moth. Makes me want to work so I can save up for things like this....

You know the illustrator/writer of Where the Wild Things Are (another absolute always favourite of mine!)? Well after 30 years, at the age of 83, he published another illustrated book called Bumble-Ardy. He wrote it as a way of focusing his energy on something positive as the love of his life was ill and passing away. How inspiring is that? I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

4. Jason Mraz's New Song
I've been a long-term Mraz fan, and his new single leaves me so excited for his new album to come out soon! Can't get enough of this toon, his work is always so light hearted yet meaningful all at once.


Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)

xo

5 comments:

  1. That scarf is so great! Giraffes are the sweetest. Im liking the new Jason Mraz song too, this is the first time ive heard it! I always listen to Jason Mraz while I cook dinner. It never fails to make cooking that much more enjoyable!
    Thanks for posting!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf- so completely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that McD incident was an interesting one that day xD
    -Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maurice Sendak as well, I have that big art/biography book of his and I haven't read all of it yet but it's really interesting. I'll have to check this new one out.
    Great blog! -Allie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that giraffe scarf. I would want one for a lion, zebra, and elephant too. Okay maybe not, but the giraffe one is great.

    ReplyDelete