Thursday, October 6, 2011

123, ABC!

This has been floating around, and I keep being asked to do the 7 things about me post again - so I thought I'd do this one instead!!



Age: 17.... I'm a baby.. shh!
 
Bedsize: twin for now, getting a queen soon!
 
Chores that you hate: Cleaning up my dog's "business" in the backyard. Ewwy.
 
Dogs: Oliver (little tiny pup) & Milou (huge hairy adorable monster)
 
Essential start to your day: an uplifting song :)
 
Favorite color: I've found I love light teals, but also corals! But I just love colours generally....
 
Gold or Silver: I went through a big silver phase, but right now im liking the idea of coppery-golds, just warmer tones generally!
 
Height: 5'5".. ish?
 
Instruments you play: I know a few guitar chords & I used to play piano & the saxophone - wish I could get back into it sometime!
 
Job title: student!
 
Kids: I love kiiddss, I worked with them this summer & it was the loveliest!
 
Live: life to the fullest... ?
 
Mother's Name: Annick. It's that beautiful?
 
Nicknames: Kitteuh, Kitty and KitKat are the main ones!
 
Overnight hospital stays: never!
 
Pet peeves: right now I hate having a cold. Its the worst thing ever ever.
 
Quote from a movie or tv show: "You were like coming up for fresh air. It's like I was drowning and you saved me, that's all I know" (Derek from Grey's Anatomy. SoMuchLove.)
 
Right or Lefty: right handed!
 
Siblings: 3
 
Time you wake up: Depends on the day, I have some 6:30 wake ups and some sleep ins.
 
Underwear: under where?
 
Vegetable you hate: mushrooms! Do those even count?
 
What makes you run late: debating what to pack for lunch for the day
 
X-Rays You've Had: never none!
 
Yummy food you make: ... pop tarts... in the toaster... :)
 
Zoo Animal: Zebras giraffes and rhinos!


While hanging out with some friends after drawing class, we all had our sketchbooks out and were working on doodles or assignments. Someone told me I was dressed like an art student today, and all I could do was give them a really funny look as I looked around and thought... "but I am an art student?"

 And then I just smiled because - yes, that's what I am. I'm an art student. I am surrounded daily by like-minded people at an arts university. And it's freaking wonderful.


xo

4 comments:

  1. Haha I wish I was an arts student! I always think they dress cute, so I would see that as a compliment :]

    I'm super excited about my letter! I'll be away from home this weekend but I look forward to reading it/posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your pet peeve at the moment. I woke up this morning with the sniffles and a scratchy throat. Not happy about that.
    Hope you feel better soon and I agree, you do look like a cute art student :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I lived at home I was so glad I had a little brother to clean up the dog droppings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Mushrooms should count! Here's my list:

    http://owlways.blogspot.com/2011/06/about-me-z.html

    Xo!

    ReplyDelete