Sunday, October 9, 2011

Falling for Autumn.

(puns as titles ftw!)

Day by day, as we get further into the season, I start to appreciate it more and more. I keep having those moments, the ones where you feel suddenly overwhelmed by how beautiful the world can be?






I love how excited the birds are this time of year, all gathering and getting ready to migrate south for the winter. I love how golden the sunshine becomes, how warm the colours of the leaves turn.

Autumn brings with it the very best holidays, the ones that bring everyone together and and encourage us to express our love and appreciation for each other, thanksgiving, halloween, etc. I've never felt so connected to my family and friends as I do now, not that I can specifically remember that is. It just adds to the warm magic that is, Autumn.

(this above photo was taken exactly a year ago today!)
(all of these are my photos over the past 2 autumns!)


xo

3 comments:

  1. I love Autumn, it is one of my favorite seasons, for those exact same reasons. Everything just seems so magical.
    And I love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is my fav season! I can't get cold. You wrote the reason you like autumn and you almost convist me that Autumn is nice season again the only thing I can't stand is cold!!!!!!!!!
    @Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my first time to visit your blog and I loved it, nice header :))

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete