Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Some Art •

For those of you who don't know, I am studying at an arts UNIVERSITY (people say art school with such a derogatory tone, I'd like to set that tone straight and put it out there that it is just as much work etc. as any other schooling. KTHNX!). I've always been an artist at heart - drawing, painting, creating, it's all a part of me. So, I thought I'd share with you guys a few things I've been working on for school lately! I'm enjoying the assignments, and I think these turned out well!!


Fashion sketch; exploring line work.

Abstract Illustration; meant to represent an emotion... any guess which that may be? :)

I'm especially proud of the second one, it turned out exactly how I envisioned it!!
Hope everyone is enjoying October so far!


xo

4 comments:

  1. I've seen the amount of work one of my closest friend is doing in art UNIVERSITY. It's not easy. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, seriously. I am so envious of your talent! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to let you know you've won a blog award!

    http://theowlsden.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-blog-award-7-things.html

    p.s: amazing art work!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the techniques you have used on the second illustration are beautifully constructed!
    brilliant! lovely work you x

    ReplyDelete