Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Birthday Week

So, I fail at completing 7-day features,
and I fail at posting. BUT I SWEAR ITS WITH GOOD REASON!
Come this Sunday, I will have gone through an entire week of birthday goodness! Mine and my sister's birthdays were this week and we've been none stop celebrating every day. Here's a little photo journal!

We celebrated my birthday on the Sunday because I had class until 6:30 on my actual birthday. I got a red velvet cake with cheese cream icing, amaazing!

 My friend Krista took me out to Korean BBQ the day of my birthday, met me downtown by my school and everything! Love her to death!
After dinner we went to Starbucks for some holiday coffees!!

Krista! She's such a great friend and so much fun all the time, isn't she adorable??

Then, moving on from my birthday, my little (but taller) sister turned 16 this year! We went out to The Kooks concert the day of her birthday, it was SUCH a fun night out! We had sucha great time bopping up and down to their amazing music all night. And The Kooks (one of my very favourite bands, possibly my most favourite!) were FANTASTIC live. They really knew how to get the crowd going and how to put on a show without being tacky. It was the best concert I've been to and I am so glad my sister and I got to go out for it together!

The lead singer, Luke <3 Ahhhhhhhh.....

ps. there's also someone in my life that makes me blush and got me this mug for my birthday, which is funny because Krista also got me a mug! It's like they know I like hot drinks or something.....

ON TOP OF ALL THIS GOODNESS
on Tuesday, my classmates/friends all wore party hats and brought cake and plates and stuff to our Art History lecture. They also got the prof to say Happy Birthday to me during the lecture, and apparently (I got to class late for the first time ever), she gave me a shout out on the pod cast just incase I didn't come to class at all. I go to such an amazing school with such amazing people!

All in all, this has been one of the best birthdays, ever.
<3

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday. Following you. Hope you can visit me and see whether you like to follow too.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete