Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bye Bye Childhood! Day 5.

Day 5.
One thing I always, always, always did as a kid was play dress up. For halloween, for fun, any time really! We had a big dress up trunk in my basement with costumes galore, and whenever we were bored my sibling, cousins, friends and I would dress up and go all out!
Me & my siblings, they were so litttleee (I'd say me too, but you can't really see me in this photo, haha)

I was the deer, my dad made the greatest Halloween costumes, he honestly made almost anything we asked for and was so good at it too!

More dad-made costumes for my sister and I - the Panda and the Leopard! 

And even as I got a little bit older I would dress up. Heck I was even cotton candy once about 2 or 3 years ago....
I can NOT believe I'm posting this, I actually look insane. What I didn't realize when I painted those circles on my cheeks, was that when I smiled? They looked like kidney beans instead of circles. Oh well. At least I was dedicated to my costumes. :)

I don't think I'll ever stop loving getting dressed up, Halloween is my favourite time of year. I'm pretty sure once I'm off living on my own in my own place and all that, I'll always be the one throwing a Halloween party and other various themed parties. I just love costumes way too much to give them up with childhood ;)


What was your craziest dress-up moment?
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Your dad made these?!
    They are so good!!

    You and your family are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete