Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Hattiction.

This chilly season I've become obsessed with knit hats. It's like they suddenly appeared out of nowhere in my closet and now I'm wearing them all like there's no tommorrow. Here are some of my favourites.


One of my favourite colours for everything this season.

The comfiest! I have the same in a navy blue too!

I have 2 or 3 other animal hats too.....


Tadaaaaa!
So that's only about half of my hat collection this year.... Aiiya.

On another note, HAPPY NOVEMBER!
November is my favourite favourite time of year. It's my birthday month, my sister's birthday, my cousins' birthdays, etc. etc, this year I'm participating in NaNoWriMo and I'm seeing one of my favourite bands, The Kooks, in concert later this month!
STOKED.

xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Nanowrimo FTW! Its nice to see another blogger attempting the craziness! Is this your frist year? I'm heading into my 4th year of Nano, NO regrets!

    Love your hats! I wish I could wear hats that looked cute like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're obsessed with hats, like i'm obsessed with scarves!! hehe. anyways, i wanted to stop by and let you know that you won the super cute giveaway from julie!! send me an email to dear.love@live.ca so i can pass on your address and info to julie :) congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looooove your hats!!!! =D and no i never got the letter. The mail in the US has been crazy though. Me and Melissa live literally 2 hours away from each other, and it took a week and a half for me to get her letter! It'll come one day, when I least expect it ;)

    Bree
    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever get sick of your hats, just send one ova ;) You know my address. Hehe

    And yes! Post Office is either really slow or really fast......blah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I gave you an award on my blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE BLOG DARLING!!!
    CHECK OUT MINE I'D GLAD WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!
    WAIT FOR YOU!
    FOLLOW U BACK 100%
    XOXOX
    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    http://onemoreaddictioninmyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Animal hats are the best!
    Super cute hats/photos x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah the animal ones are my fav!

    ReplyDelete