Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photojournal.

This past week has been fairly eventful, it's always really nice to look back through my photos of a good week :)

 Turned on the fire place in my living room for the first time this year!

A special someone gave me a little Panda on a special day :) Since I name everything, I have decided to name him "Zhi". Supposedly it's a Chinese name signifying wisdom and healing. I thought it apporpriate. (Yes, I might have stalked babynames.com for it, use it all the time for character names or stuffed animal names... shh.)

 Had to do a butterfly in the style of a given artist, my prof gave me H.R. Giger, a really fantastic artist who does creepy, inappropriate stuff but served for great inspiration for my piece. You can't see the details in the wings very well here, but I'm pretty happy with it!

My amazing amazing amazing cousin Alice gave these earrings as an early birthday present, since we got together today for lunch! They happened to match my sweater so I put them on immediately! How gorgeous are they?

Deelish green tea ice cream at the sushi place we went to today.

Teriyaki nomnomnom.

My cousin and I both have November birthdays, we always try to celebrate but hardly ever work out a date to go out because of our clashing schedules. My sister has a November birthday too, but she couldn't make it today. But that's okay. It was still nice to catch up over sushi (my favourite) and to chat while getting lost in Downtown Toronto on our way home. You'd think I know downtown at this point, considering I study there and all. But no, certain parts remain an indecipherable maze in my mind.


I've had a lovely lovely week, busy, but lovely. Hope it's been the same for all of you!

xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm really glad you had a great week! Cute earrings ;)
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that panda! so cute! don't feel bad about getting lost, i do too. i only know my way to the essentials here haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried green tea ice cream, but I think I need to! Those earrings are indeed very cute! I used to work at a clothes store that sold all types of earrings like that and it was so hard to unpack them because I just wanted to stare at them and wonder what dresses I'd wear them with!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so miss having a fireplace! Definitely going to have to make a trip to my parents house for that.

    ReplyDelete