Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Tunes

Can I let you all in on a little secret?
I have never been a big fan of Christmas music. I mean, I don't find that there's anything really wrong with it, I just never got the warm fuzzies from hearing it for the first time in December, and it doesn't bring back memories for me or anything like that either.

HOWEVER. This year I've stumbled on a few really great songs for the holidays and I can't stop listening to them! None of them are "classics", but I kind of like it that way? Anyway, I thought that these three songs were all quite sweet and special!


oo1. All My Bells are Ringing - by Lenka


oo2. Christmas Lights - by Coldplay

oo3. Snow Globe - by Matt Wertz

I just find that each of these songs is really unique and full of cheer even though they're not classic Christmas tunes!


Oh by the by, 
I have succumbed to the twitter phenomenon. 
Follow me @ KittySnooks !!

This week may be a little slow on the blogging side of things - I have my final exam next Saturday at 8:30 AM.
I know right? Exam on a Saturday?
I guess art people like to do things differently in all facets of school....


xo

7 comments:

  1. I love Christmas music, so I'm definitely going to test these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, these are so wonderful! <3 I especially love the Coldplay one!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've got saturday exams at guelph too :P Nothing to get too worried about! Exam is an exam! Sucks no matter what day it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOOOVE that coldplay song! I just found your blog & I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally unpost related, sorry, but my blog totally marked a few of your comments as spam! So i didn't see the lovely questions you asked for William and I :( I would have MADE us do the video if I knew that comment was there. damn it.
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not usually a fan either but these are lovely! Your blog design is darling by the way. :)
    xo, Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love original Christmas songs, instead of just traditional ones.
    I've heard the Coldplay one before - and have listened to it many times already this festive season- but thanks for introducing me to the other two.
    Loving your blog
    x Lisa

    ReplyDelete