Thursday, December 15, 2011

Design Mind .02

I find sometimes that the way food is served to you, and sometimes just the food on its own, can be absolutely beautiful - inspiring even! I was scrolling through my iphone photos and realized I had a lot of photos of hot drinks and other food-y things, and that they had really nice colours and textures and prettiness, so I thought I'd share!

I dropped a raspberry candy cane into my tea - beautiful melting colour explosion, annnnd yum!

Have always loved the blue chiquita stickers against the yellow.

Apple Cinnamon tea from Tim Horton's, favourite!

Caramel bits! Mmmm.


Ok, I clearly have a thing for hot drinks. But can you blame me? It's so cold out, and they're soo festive and yummy!


xo

4 comments:

  1. The caramel looks so yummy. I wish it were cold here! 76 degrees in lovely Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food and drinks are always better when they are pretty :) lovely post!
    xo Kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm those caramel bits look so tastey! i bet that was delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm Caramel is good on almost everything. =]

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete