Monday, December 12, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweaters.






I went to an ugly christmas sweater party.
Yes I am aware that this is my second post in a short while that is entirely about sweaters.
And I'm aware that this makes me look like I really love sweaters.
Which I do.
But that's not the point really, I just really enjoyed this ugly christmas sweater and thought it'd be neat to take photos of all the knit patterns in the sweaters! 
My sweater wasn't really christms-y, so I decided to wear a pair of costume glasses that matched the colours of the sweater, and when I arrived I was attacked with christmas present bows:

It's a good look, I know!

Hope you're all enjoying your own christmas-y celebrations and fun lately!

xo

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I would have had a great sweater for the party :)

    <3
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, what a great idea to have an ugly Christmas sweater party! Although, I don't find those sweaters in the pictures ugly at all. They're pretty!

    ♥: http://dreamsthroughmyeyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love all of these but yours is hilarious! the sleeves! so great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're so ugly that they're cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it wrong that ugly xmas jumpers make me happy?

    ReplyDelete