Sunday, January 15, 2012

Kitty Snooks REVAMPED!

2012 means a new year, new beginnings, new things. 
This blog is no exception and I'm hoping to have the greatest year with Kitty Snooks. Last year I did a creation a day blog on which the posting dwindled towards the end, because my posts didn't feel like myself and felt dry and focused solely on my artwork, I didn't know how to break away from it! And then came Kitty Snooks, and I think I've finally found the right, balanced kind of blogging for me.

This year, for this blog, I plan on:
- Outfit posts (more of them!!)
- DIYs
- Recaps of my 18 before 19 goals
- Possible book reviews (need to actually read the books first...)
- ARTWORK
- Sharing music
- And much much more.

It's a part of the "much much more" I'm looking forward to the most, but I can't yet disclose what it really is!!

So I designed this new layout because I wanted something simpler, but still kinda fun and I worked long and hard on this one and am really happy with the way it turned out! Orange is one of my favourite colours in design, always has been!

I have new pages, and I also included a blog roll so if you're interested in swapping buttons, we can totally talk about it! Send me an email! (listed on the sidebar or buttons page)

So... yeah.
GUESS WHO'S EXCITED!?!?!


(be excited with me?)
(ps. what do you guys think of the layout?)
(pps. be honest!)
(ppps. but be kind too, of course. constructive criticism only!)

xo 
Katia

7 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love the new look! I'm excited for your outfit posts, I like what I've seen of your sense of style.

    I'll definitely get that button to you soon. I'm having a really hard time settling on a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! You're so cute:) - Excited to see all of these fun things on your blog!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new layout looks great :)

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great!
    i'm only a beginning blogger, but working on a button right now!
    maybe we could swap :) ?
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new layout! I love how simple it is :) It actually makes me wanna change mine soon.
    Love and Turtledoves,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new layout! The design is so simple, yet fun. I love your picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such an adorable blog! (:
    --
    Check out my blog? (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete