Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day



Creative title and wonky writing on a busy morning!
(I swear I can write straight when I try)
(Sorta.)
(EDIT: Yes. I definitely wrote 2011 first. What can I say I'm apparently stuck in the past. Thank goodness for photoshop! Hehe....)


From someone who is newly single but happily so (dat's me!) I hope you dedicate part of today to loving yourself too. Go for a walk - give love to your body. Wear something really pretty so you feel amazing. Have your favourite food no matter what diet you're on. Have a nice bath with bubbles and candles. Watch your favourite movie. Do your favourite thing.
Love yourself.

I'd say so much more. Love is one of my favourite things, not romantic love necessarily. Just love. And a whole day dedicated to it just makes me so happy. But I have class in two and a half hours and I need to make some cupcakes so. I might post again later!

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you guys :)


xo


4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day to you too. Enjoy your day.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list! Happy Valentines day, lovely! Enjoy yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this post. Valentine's Day isn't just about loving others, it's about loving ourselves too! I plan on spending time with family, watching some of my favorite movies, and indulging in a little chocolate. :] I hope you have a great v-day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like an amazing plan. Hope it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete