Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon with 11 things

I have been ignoring this 11 things craze since it started in the blogosphere, mostly because I didn't have any time! But now I do, and I was tagged by both Katie and Pia so I decided to jump right on the bandwagon!

This is how it works.

1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you've tagged them.

Randomz:
1. I'm super silly. Oh... you knew that already? Well then.


2. Sometimes I take selfies with my webcam and things happen while they're being taken and I look really funny in the resulting photo, and then later I can't remember what I was doing and I just laugh at myself. (Hence the three photos in this post)


3. Those who follow my blog probably think I have a distinct style in my art, but I'm still developing and probably always will be.


4. I am the biggest romantic sap you will ever meet. A cynical sap, but a sap nonetheless.


5. Sometimes I wish I were a millionaire just so I could treat my friends to icecream whenever they're sad.


6. Sometimes I also just wanna be a millionaire so I can own nice clothes and all the music in the world too. But yknow.


7. I have this best friend named Kami, she's been reading my blogs since I started making sites in grade 9 even, and she lives far away but it's like she knows when I'm sad and she'll send me a text out of the blue  just to let me know she's thinking of me. She's the greatest. She was featured in one of my first posts on this blog :)


8. I like to be annoying and put zedz at the end of plural wordz. And yes, ZEDZ. I am Canadian Eh?


9. I don't normally like these "# facts" things, because I hate hate the idea of someone I actually know, taking from my blog all these little bits of info and bringing it up in real life and thinking they know me just from this.


10. I am not little miss huggy-touchy-feely. I try to tolerate people who are, because it's not like I don't like hugs now and then. But sometimes people become too much and I snap at them to stay out of my bubble. 


11. I used to jokingly use hashtags in conversations before I even got on twitter. It drives my friends crazy when I do. Hehe.
 Pia's Questions:

1. Would you rather eat a bug or have someone constantly poke you in your ribs for one whole day?
Am I allowed to ninja chop the poker's hand away every time? My reflexes would get better...

2. What was your most embarrassing moment?
My sister and a childhood friend, when we were younger, thought it would be funny to pick the lock to the bathroom while I was changing into my bathingsuit. Needless to say they saw more than I would have liked them to.

3. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
I don't know! At this point in time it might be my leopard print coat, but I have many others I can't think of right now.

4. What is directly to your left?
I wish my answer were more interesting than my window...

5. The last thing you ate?
A handful of mini eggs :Q___________

6. Do you have nicknames? And what are they?
Kitty-ah and Snookums, are two that made up the name of this blog actually! Though to be honest I lost touch with the people who called me those. I do have Kit Kat and one of my best friends calls me Llama. He's a special fellow.

7. If somebody offered you 100 bucks if you shaved your head, would you do it?
If it were 1000 maybe. Don't hold me to that though.

8. What was your dream job when you were in kindergarten?
If I'm not mistaken, it might actually be exactly what I'm studying to do now. :)

9. If you had to choose between never eating vegetables for the rest of your life or only eating vegetables for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Only eating vegetables. I love me a good steak, but to be honest I don't think I'd have a problem being vegetarian - I feel healthier eating just veggies anyway.

10. When was the last time you cried?
Oh I hate when people ask this. I cried today, but what can I say? TV SHOW FINALES GET REALLY EMOTIONAL GUYS.

11. What is your favorite book? You can only choose one.
This changes all the time. Like, ALL the time. But I might have to say Life of Pi. Sorry 3.14 haters. 

My Questions to You:
1. If you could talk to animals for just one day, which animal would you most want to have a conversation with and why?
2. If you were to run away to a circus, which stereotypical circus character would you want to be?!
3. If someone were to visit your city, what 3 places would you say they HAD to visit?
4. Is your room normally messy or clean?
5. Pick one word that best describes you or your major personality trait. No parentheses to further explain. Just one word.
6. If you had to dye your hair any shade of un-natural colour what would it be?
7. If ANYONE in the world could walk in the door and give you a hug right now, who would you want it to be?
8. Would you rather be famous for music, acting, or modelling?
9. What is your favourite weird food combination?
10. Do you keep any notebooks/journals?
11. If you could have one cartoon/animated character be your real life best friend, who would you choose?

I tag Melissa, The Awkward Indie Girl, Dori, Mel, Sarah-Mechelle, and Kirsten! I would love it if other people wanted to answer these questions on their blog too, I just don't really know who has or hasn't done the 11 questions thing. But feel free and definitely link up in the comments if you do!


xo



7 comments:

  1. I've seen this around and I kind of wanna do it now! you have good questions so I kind of wanna use yours even though I wasn't tagged haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! I'd love to see your answers :) Show me a link to it if you do!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for tagging me! I had so much fun :)
    Here are my answers:
    http://theawkwardindiegirl.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html
    And let's definitely swap ads. You can make yours 185 by 185 pixels, and if I could have it by Sunday that'd be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I agree with you about touchy feely people. I always get awkward when you run into a girl you used to know and she's a hugger or you don't know if she's gonna hug you and..the whole situation is just uncomfortable lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha awesome! Thanks for tagging me. I don't have much time to answer the questions though, busiest month at school ever. :( I'm having fun reading though!

    Is ":Q____" a drool face? I have never seen that. It's spectacular. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! Focus on school :) I should be doing some more of that myself.
      It is indeed a drool face! It makes me laugh every time hahahaha :3

      Delete