Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nifty Thrifty & Easter Weekend!

Hi everyone! I've been meaning to share thrift hauls on here, because I'm quite the avid thrifter and I get SO excited about the things I find... but there are some people who don't really understand secondhand shopping so they'll politely let me have "squee!!!" moments however, I think it'd be nice to have some fellow thrifty bloggers squee with me too!!

Anyway, this is my latest thrifting haul - can you tell I'm ready for spring?!
 The most beautiful mint green heels, casual but cute and potentially dressy heels!

I wore this blouse for easter today with a high waisted pant, isn't the pattern super pretty & the colours so warm and sunny!

This blouse was really awkward to photograph because the front parts are long to tie together, so I'm just showing the pattern! It'll be perfect for some summer beaching.

I'm pre-stocking my imaginary future kitchen for next year. This glass was just too tropical and irresistible!

So I'm probably most excited be these crocodile earrings. HOW funny are they? I think they're so funky and I can't wait to wear them - maybe with something contrastingly classic and simple? Woo!

Anyway, I hope you've all had a great easter! Here's a few shots from my weekend via instagram!


My weekend's cut short a bit (others have tomorrow off too - boo!) Because I have a final critique with a prof, then I start my training at work! So excited!


xo
Happy Easter everybody! I hope it was filled with chocolate and lots of love!

18 comments:

  1. I love all three of these but especially the coral polka dots! Good finds, lady!
    xo
    Amanda
    fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure you know this but I love thrifting tooooo!!! I've been craving a good thrifting trip all weekend but I've been having to WAIT. until tomorrow. I think I'm having withdrawals.... is that bad?

    Great finds! Those earrings are hilarious!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. those lindt chocolate bunnies are seriously the best!
    and those earrings are so great, haha.
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a nice weekend dear, I especially love your two blouses, sooo dang pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG amaaaaaazing finds girl. SO cute:) love them all!

    happy easter:)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh the crocodile earrings are sooo cute! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I totally LOVE the gator earrings!! So cute!! Gosh, I never get that lucky when I go thrifting! I just wanted to drop by and say thank you Katia for your sweet comment on my blog! I love making new friends on here and reading your comment made me smile. Thanks again :)
    Bri Rios

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute finds! I love the tops. Also isn't it exciting finding (what would have been) expensive things...like a French Connection top for cheap while thrifting?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You found some amazing pieces!! I love those heels, they are so lovely. Your tropical glasses are perfection!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I love your earrings! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh I love all these! The earrings are so funny. Love 'em.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please wear those earrings soon and document it. Please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the heels!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have such trouble finding shoes at thrift stores. Those are a find!
    Can't wait to see how you pair those earrings with an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love those 2 blouses! x

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. you got some great stuff! Those crocodile earrings are fun! Your puppy is too cute.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome crocodiles!!! have you already worn them? :-)

    ReplyDelete