Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Starwars Day!

May the 4th Be with you!
;)

If you're new around here.
And even if you've been here a while.
There's something very important you should all be reminded of.

I
LOVE
STARWARS.

It hasn't even been one of those lifetime love things, it's slowly developed over the past few years and now I can't get enough of anything and everything to do with it!
I have shirt. I have a boxset. I have a Chewbacca stuffie, a Yoda USB key, I juuuuusttttt loooooooooveee ittttttttt!!

When my new coworker cracked a joke or two about Starwars on one of my first weeks there, I nearly melted and thought THIS IS THE BEST PLACE TO WORK EVER.
Also: Starbucks. Starwars. STARS. It's a trending theme in my life.

 Movie marathon anyone?

I even went so far as to incorporate Yoda into an assignment I had to design a vinyl cover - ever heard of "Christmas In The Stars"? It's a Starwars christmas album, with some vocals by Bon Jovi. It was actually his first  ever professional recording, HA! It's the bee's knee's guys.

(C)

So I was totally planning on doing a Starwars appreciation post even before I realized that Starwars day (as it has come to be known) was this month - so I decided I had might as well break away from my recent outfit post mania and share this with you guys!

I'm super exhausted from work these days, I know I sound like a broken record about how much work they're giving me but I've gotten EVEN more hours now and my feet kill me and my head is ready to fall off.... not really. But whatever.

Happy Weekend guys - I'll be working the whole time, but I hope some of you get a break ;) ;)

xo

2 comments:

  1. haha Star wars is great! I remember having a huge fear of Darth maul when I was like 5 though :P
    that Yoda is so cute! do you use Letraset Promarkers for your artwork? they're amazing, I guard mine with my life haha

    -Frances

    ReplyDelete