Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sam Wish // Guest Post.





By far, my most favorite piece of thrifted clothing is these pants! I got these probably a year and a half ago while I was visiting my grandparents in New Orleans. Actually, my sister picked them out for me so I tried them on and it was love at first sight! I had been looking for a good pair of high waisted pants for ages and these were just perfect. In every way. They are still my favorite pants, I honestly can't even remember the last time I wore low-rise jeans! They're comfy and fun and flared! Plus all the buttons kind of make me feel like a sailor.... which is perfectly fine with me ;)

•••

How sweet is Sam? And how wicked are those pants?! She's got the cutest blog ever and runs an amazing online vintage/handmade store(link below). I bought one of her handmade dresses and posted about it here. Sam's got such a sense of life and fashion DIY and fantastic style, seriously go pay her a visit at the following links:

Blog // Shop

Thanks so much for guest posting Sam!

1 comment:

  1. so adorable! and am impressive blog/store, too!

    ReplyDelete