Saturday, June 2, 2012

Amanda // Guest Post

Hello there! I'm Amanda and I blog over at From A Heart Overflowing!
When Katia asked me to guest post this week, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely excited. I've gotten to know Katia more and more through the blogging world and she's just so lovely and the exact type of person I'd be great friends with. She has asked me to share a little bit about one of my favorite thrifted finds so here we go!




This blazer is one of my first ever thrift finds. I was at a local thrift store when I found this precious gem in between a plethora of oversized and outdated pant suits. To make it even better, it was a mere $3. Now that's what I call a deal. It's an incredibly versatile piece and during the colder months here in Arizona, I wear it with pretty much everything! Blazers are definitely something that should be a staple piece in every lady's wardrobe and thrift stores are fantastic places to find super cheap ones! I suggest trying them on and just being very patient as thrift stores can get a little bit overwhelming at times. When you do find that special piece, you will be so glad you waited! 
Thank you so much for reading my little post here! Feel free to stop by my blog at fromaheartoverflowing.blogspot.com and say hello!
•••
Amanda is one of the kindest souls, even her shirt in the lats photo appears to say 'sweet' ;) Hahaha! We chat a lot on the 'net and I totally agree that we'd make super duper friends! She also bakes. Really cute yummy stuff. It's awesome. How sweet is the colour of that blazer? I love how Amanda, no matter what her outfit, manages to pull off the girly look while staying sophisticated and clean cut! Make sure you check out her blog, you'll love her outfits and her positivity! 
Thank you so much for guest posting for me Amanda!
This wraps up the week's guest posting! I'm excited to come back to you guys with all of my Belgium trip photos! My mom and I are both total photo junkies so there will be MORE than enough photography happening over there.
Hope you've all been having lovely weeks!
xo

1 comment:

  1. that first skirt is so pretty!
    lovely outfits :)
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete