Thursday, June 14, 2012

Belgium: Food

Belgium had the best food. Ever. Period. Everything was extra crazy uber delicious, so I thought I'd be cruel and get your tummies rumblin' with a few pictures.

 There are as many chocolate stores are there are starbucks' here in the americas.
 This here is the best steak I've ever had in my entire life ever. It was perfect.

 "Croque Monsieur", kind of like a grilled cheese european style.

 Just a bit of Belgian beer. Shh.

 A lemon flavoured tiramisu!

 French fries, and an amazing fork with a little dent for your finger to press down on! I thought it was pretty cool....

And of course, a Belgian waffle in the streets of Brussels. Needless to say I came back about 500 pounds heavier but also immensely satisfied.


There's a lot going on behind the scenes in my life right now, and so I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. Just been trying to deal with it all and keep myself sane and I haven't been in much of a blogg-y mood. I'll get back into it sooner or later. For now I'll stick to some Belgium-Picture sharing.


xo

7 comments:

  1. Hey miss, Sorry to hear that you've got shit going on...I hope everything is alright and you're doing the best you can :)

    On another note, this all looks AMAZING! & that knife is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Brussels for a few days last year and the food really is amazing! Yum. I also really liked the cherry flavored beer.

    I hope you'll feel better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh yum. Those fries look great, too. Jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh my stomach is definitely rumbling! That belgian waffle especially...it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have me craving waffles so much now! This all looks so delicious
    xx

    ReplyDelete