Monday, July 23, 2012

ASK ME QUESTIONS PLZ

Another one of my favourite blogging ladies, Carly, did a Vlog where she answered readers' questions.

 Of course I took it upon myself to ask her some silly ones. Which she answered awesomely. Props to you Carly ;) So I was inspired to ask you guys for questions to do one of my own! 
You totally want that crazy girl in that picture to answer you questions right?
Sounds like it'll be a totally sane, boring, logical time right?
Just don't ask about my moustache.
Sensitive topic guys.

Ok.
But for realsies, please ask me questions, anything serious or silly or otherwise is totally welcome - ask anything you want and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities! Just leave them in a comment below!

Also, I'm currently working on a new blog design. I'm so up and down about my designs I know, but I think this one I'm making is really ME for once. I mean I thought flowers and stuff were me. And they are. But not in this way. I don't know. Don't listen to me. Except when I say that I'm excited about my new layout. :)

xo

7 comments:

  1. Hm hm hm.
    What are weird things you can't stand? Like sounds or sensations? For instance the thought of eating hair or the sound of styrofoam rubbing styrofoam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my blog I just did a Q&A post, at the end I had questions to the people I tagged in the Q&A, I thought they were pretty good questions :) Answer those!
    x Katia
    www.katiapellicciotta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What person inspires you most? If you have spare change what things do you buy? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's your favourite Artist?
    If you could pick 3 places to travel in the world, where would they be?
    Most embarrassing moment? (sorry had to ask, I love hearing these)
    Who’s on your ultimate dinner party guest list?

    Yeah, I think that's all I can think of :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, fun!!

    What's your dream job/where would you like to be in 5 years?
    If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
    What's your favourite song right now?

    Carly

    ReplyDelete