Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Hard Working Kind of Lately

Life has been work work work lately, plus a few little happy memories made along the way, squished in to whatever free time I have!

So here are some pictures I've taken lately. This past week, my kitty Milly has been especially adorable and gorgeous. She's at my moms house so I don't take many pics of her or see her much but she's a sweetie pie.



This. Is happiness.

This picture has zero editing, LOOK at her eyes. So stunning.


I also bought myself a little flower-y plant for my apartment! MY FIRST PLANT GUYS. I am gonna bring it with me when I move out (in 16 days? EEEEE!) 


Then yesterday I had a day off so my friend Tiffany came over, and I made dinner while we spoke of our lives and giggled about boys and laughed about memories.  Tiffany's the kind of girl that I can have a sleepover with and we can talk about everything and anything until we get so sleepy that the conversation ends with me saying I feel like I am caramel. This story may or may not be a true story....

Then we had an impromptu photoshoot that actually turned out brilliantly!


This girl is impossibly photogenic.

And then there's me..... but whatever. Saving some of the better pics for an outfit post that I'm going to use them as!



The rest of my free time has been spent reading Perks of Being a Wallflower, knitting, going to karaoke and dinner with friends, and I'm actually off to eat chinese food and see a movie with my friends tonight. 

Life's good, even when I spend more hours at work than I do at home. (Or so it feels like)

xo

8 comments:

  1. I am officially back to blogging dearest Katia! I have so much to catch up on you blog! That second photo is just absolutely adorable and impromptu photo shoots are the best! Wish we could have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love the 2nd one of Milly, she's adorable!

    xx PC

    http://pony-chops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Perks of being a Wallflower. Let us know how you like it! That cat is awesome. His eyes are so pretty and he kinda wears a funny facial expression. I love your new plant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milly is precious! That second shot of her is simply too adorable for words. Really pretty photos of you and your friend too. I just bought my first plant as well for outside my house...hmm, we shall see how that goes! Yours is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. life definitely sounds good :)
    those pictures of milly are grat, she looks so cute!
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful- I want a cat even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, kitty Milly is so cute! I'm glad that you've been able to squeeze fun & happy memories into your work schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehh that cat's pretty. And I don't even like cats (I know, I'm evil).

    ReplyDelete