Friday, July 27, 2012

The Mystic & Boobies.

The other day, I woke up nice and early so I would have time to 'do something' before work. 
It feels like all I ever do is work, and I want to do things.

That morning, I decided to take my 'do something' time, to draw.
Which gave way to this.
I think she's kind of awesome.

I have a question for you guys, and it's going to sound a bit silly. 

How do you feel about breasts in drawings and art?

I have this thing. It's not explainable, but I love breasts in art. I love drawing boobies, and including boobs in my art. I don't like drawing clothes on my people, there's something so fascinating about the human body to me. And the more I write out the word 'boob' the more it sounds silly so I'm going to stick to the word breasts for now.

I want to share some more of my artwork on here and I am not going to leave off the pieces that have nudity because, though I obviously do care what you guys think and what you guys want to see, I want to stay true to myself here on the blog, and, well, I like to draw breasts. And I like to draw. So you might see some illustrated breasts up in here in the future, I hope you don't mind!


xo

11 comments:

  1. I don't mind it, i must admit the kid inside me does feel a bit awkward at first but when I am in an art gallery I love it! And this drawing is pretty awesome as well..

    Angela @ The Lovely Cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I don't think theres anything wrong with breasts in art, art can make everything look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great! I also have a fascination with the human body, boobs no exception! They're so... weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really well done miss.
    I also like that she's a little 'lop sided' hehe...like myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved breasts in art. It feels like we're getting past taboos society has/enforces and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is gorgeous! You are incredible with watercolours! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love boobs/breasts/what have you in art. I think it's more natural looking and something I wish most people didn't have an issue with. Shirtless men are acceptable so why shouldn't shirtless ladies be?

    love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so good! I tend to avoid them because I can't draw them so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! ♥
    I don't think there's anything wrong with boobs in art/drawing. It's natural. The human body is a wonderful thing to draw, I wish I was better at it!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually like drawing boobs as well. There's nothing wrong about it. Its just whats underneath evryone's clothes. I really like your picture. Its pretty awesome.
    carla:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really well done! I often draw breasts in my illustrations as well, I find it really beautiful and feminine (besides, I'm not a huge fan of drawing clothes either).
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete