Saturday, September 8, 2012

GRAND OPENING also known as Solé Day!


Solé Day has arrived! (I like to rhyme things, shh)

My online shop, Solé Designs, is officially up and running on etsy! 

I type this as I listen to 'Pocketful of Sunshine' by Natasha Bedingfield, the song that essentially inspired the name of the shop (as well as my tattoo, read here and here).  I'm just sort of sentimental like that. Can we just talk about the rush of adrenaline I got clicking ' OPEN SHOP' on etsy? It was kind of amazing. 
I'd like to thank ALL OF YOU with all of my heart for the incredible notes of support this past week as I prepared to launch Solé. I've felt incredibly motivated and inspired and I am very excited to see where Solé takes me. I have so many ideas for it, a few that I've already set my heart on. So this is genuinely just the start. 

I would be so thankful if you took a minute to check out my little store!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

and be sure to 'like' us on facebook HERE.

Big hugs to all of you!!

xo

ps. I am aware the USD prices look a bit wonky, it's because etsy took my Canadian prices and converted them. Oh wells.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Katia! Because I think your blog is really great, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more details, and well done!

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! congrats :D They all look great! I think curiosity is my favourite <3 I liked Solé on facebook so I'm going to keep an eye out for possible future overseas shipping ;)

    -Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You've presented the necklaces so well. I'll do a little blog feature on your shop in the next couple of weeks :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Looks awesome! awww curiosity is sold! it's the best one :-) I favorited your shop and will keep an eye on the new designs!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I favorited your shop and added you to my circle! I love your banner and pictures and everything and it's so awesome that you'd already made sales. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay I was just thinking how cute your little home/about/contact buttons were then I visited your shop and saw the theme continuing. Love the necklaces!

    heart, My Billie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Good luck with your classes xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete