Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Button Swap!

Because you KNOW you wanna be reppin' that crazyface up there. Yes. Yes you do.

Now that it's a new month, and that I'm back into the swing of things, I've revamped my 'sponsor/button' page and am looking to swap buttons and make some new blog-buddies! So whatta ya say? Want to swap buttons with Kitty Snooks this October? Check out my sponsor page to find out more and contact me!


Before I forget, I would also like to wish you all a very happy October! This month is such a good one - thanksgiving, Halloween, turkey, candy, orange, orange and more orange, scarves, pumpkins, pumpkin pie.... need I go on?

And in light of the thanksgiving mood, I'm going to be posting a list of things I am thankful for! Feel free to join me and post your own list on your blog! Maybe we could have a little link up party of thankful lists! ;)

xo

2 comments:

  1. Just checking you want to continue swapping in October? I have a new button, i'll email it you tonight <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new buttons are so so pretty! Just e-mailed you!

    ReplyDelete