Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sam Wish // Guest Post

Today I have a good blogging bud of mine, Sam, guest posting about her REALLY funky clothing business! One of the things I love most about her store (other than the clothes of course) is that she focuses on environmentally friendliness - which is a cause close to my heart!

•••

Hey there! My name is Sam and I blog over at My Latest Obsession. Today I'm here to talk to you about my store, Sam Wish.
550733_10151050887185194_2106633097_n
At Sam Wish, I sell vintage and handmade goods with a focus on eco-friendly clothing. Everything I sell is second hand (the vintage) or made from second hand materials (the handmade/upcycled). My main goal for my store, the purpose if you will, is to create fashion without creating excessive waste. By using second hand materials, I am recycling and keeping these materials out of a landfill while at the same time reducing demand for new materials.
425945_10151038970745194_1029637575_n
Did you know that the textile industry is one of the most polluting industries on our planet? It's not something people normally think about but unfortunately it's true. I love clothes but I don't want to hurt the planet to fulfill my crazy desire of keeping up with trends. And that is where Sam Wish comes in, it gives me the opportunity to make and wear eco-friendly clothing. It gives me a chance to be fashionable without being harmful. Bust most important part is that it allows me to share this gift with everyone else! 
303948_10151038835150194_913458309_n
These pictures are from a shoot I did over the summer and you guys are the first to see them!! 
You can visit my store, Sam Wish here. And also, like us on facebook here for the latest updates on products and special deals going on :) 
Thanks so much for having me Katia!! It is a real pleasure. 
•••
I actually own a piece of clothing from Sam's store - one of her hand made dresses, I wore it in this outfit post! I highly recommend you check out the stuff she sells, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do!
xo

4 comments:

  1. love this pictures. everything is styled so well.
    and the website looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature! Definitely made me have a think about my clothes addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pictures and outfits, I'll be sure to check the store as more clothes are added (:

    soychiild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete