Sunday, November 25, 2012

Birthday Week!

Oof what a busy week it has been! I'll get back to real blogging soon, promise! This upcoming week is my last week of classes actually, which means a fair amount more of free time!

My friend Anna's silly but wonderful gift // Oliver cuddles in the morning

Taking selfies w my new phone and loving life // My friend Tiff showing up by surprise with cake, a mars bar and a balloon! She's so so wonderful.

Goofing around with Siri, who seems to know what's up // More puppy photos.

Last night / my birthday celebration night! My roomie made me the cutest rainbow cake tower. And I ate it without my hands (hence the second photo, hahaha)


While out - Pouyan is my food-eating buddy// Kevin (left) surprised me and came down from Guelph!

Showing off some of my presents - my best friend Zach got me the monkey hat (ouu he knows me well), and Kevin got me a Honey Badger poster! Him and I are two of the only people I know who find the video so stinkin' hilarious, so it's super appropriate hehe.

All in all it was a fantastic week! I've never felt more like I have an amazing set of people around me who love me and whom I love too! It's a great feeling. So here's a thank you to everyone who celebrated with me! And thank YOU all for your online birthday wishes! You rock!

xo

11 comments:

  1. omg I LOOOOVE the badger video. Ben and I watched it for like 100+ times and we find it hilarious. I even posted it on the blog long time ago :-) Thanks for reminding me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've been having an awesome time!
    that monkey hat is amazing :D
    xo, cheyenne

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, adorable photos! Looks like one perfect birthday week! Hope your special day was as lovely as ever! xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. For my birthday in August a co-worker got me a Honey Badger book lol. Sometimes when I call people to the front on the intercom, I add "honey badger" in front of their name. "honey badger arielle to the front" for example. Some people do not like it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love birthdays! looks like yours was great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the Honey Badger poster with all my heart. Like, ALL my heart. Looks like you had such a lovely birthday week! Happy belated birthday! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had a great b-day week and have great friends!
    totally cute!

    <3 Vega
    www.mermaidvintage.com
    http://thevintagesiren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!! It looks like you had a great day :) Oliver is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! These photos are so cute, it looks like you had a lot of fun :) Glad it was a good week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first time i saw the honey badger video was in my college level geology class. weird. but i totally laughed. glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete