Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Crafting!

A few weeks ago, my friend Tiffany came over and my roomate, her and I had a great time making Christmas decorations, a gingerbread house, drinking hot chocolate and watching Christmas cartoons!


We had a makeshift fire in our fireplace.



And we made a little hat for my pet rat, Macy! Christmas Macy!


Macy also got a stocking.






And the final result. We made pom poms too but those haven't been strung up yet. It's nice to have some actual decorations in the apartment, it helps make it feel like home, even if it is just Christmas themed for now!

xo

10 comments:

  1. I love the laptop fireplace and the hat-on-the-rat. Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like so much fun! The house came out adorably and I love Macy's little hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah LOVE it! digital fire and a rat in a hat are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to do crafts with a friend! And I absolutely love your makeshift fire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macy is so cuteee in her Santa hat <3
    just popping by to wish you a Merry Christmas just in case I don't get time in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome! what a great gingerbread house. i have to admit i've NEVER made one.

    the buntings my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how festive! just a few more days til Christmas, can't wait! And that little hat for Macy... ican'teven. So funny.

    -soy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh the pet rat hat is just too cute! I love it! I also made a candy house a few days back :)

    ReplyDelete