Monday, January 21, 2013

Introducing: Lifeboat Jamboree

Hey everyone! I'm excited to introduce you all to a new project of mine.

My friend Annie (who is in my program at school!) and I have been doing these little challenges together for about a year now. We pick 3 random words with a random word generator and both build a concept off it then illustrate it - it's always lots of fun to challenge ourselves outside of school projects and to see how hers is different from mine and vice versa!

To make sure we actually stay on top of doing these challenges this year (last year we did... two? Maybe... hehe.) we've started a blog to post them on. And so I bring you:



Check it out!!

I'm really stoked to work with Annie, she's a sick illustrator and it's going to be fun to push myself to not let my work shy beside hers ;)

Hope you're all having a good start to your week!
xo

6 comments:

  1. Deadly! :D such a good idea
    Look forward to seeing what you two come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cool! Love the bear illustrations you both did! I couldn't find a follow button though.. where should I subscribe? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouu !! I must have removed that gadget without realizing... woops! Haha! I added one to the bottom of the page :)

      Delete
  3. How exciting!!! I love the illustrations you both did. I can't wait to see what you both come up with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY KATIA, havent been out to your blog in a while.. its looking SO CUTE. i love you little shop and this illustration blog sounds so fun too! looking forward to keeping up with you this year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome! btw, email me your mailing address, i'm sending out valentines! c:

    ReplyDelete