Friday, February 8, 2013

Lately In Instagrams

My lovely cousin Alice and her fiancé Kevin at Alice's art show last weekend! Such a great evening, I am super proud of her and loved her artwork!!


I'm just being inappropriately punny here. Kiss and ride for free! Hash tag awkward.

A friend from higschool who now lives in Singapore visited us for a month! I only got to see Jess once while she was here but it was sooo nice to catch up and see her! 

My cousin Ben's amazing band, Running Violet, performing at Cherry Cola in Toronto a few weekends ago. No, my cousin (on the left) does not have a mohawk, it just looks like he's really punk rock in this.

My pet rat, Macy Baby, passed away last week. She was such a sweetheart and I will miss her loads. RIP Macy Baby <3

Got my pug shirt in the mail. My life is complete now guys.
And of course, hanging out with the usual goofballs (looking exceptionally silly here). Spontaneous hang outs with Zach and Marvin are always the best. We went to see Gangster Squad - which wasn't particularly good in my opinion (though I do love me some Ryan Gosling.. mm!). 

We also saw a guy in the subway walk along the platform with blood all over his face, turns out he head butted his girlfriend. We don't know if it was on purpose or accidental, or what the heck happened, but it was kind of spooky to see someone look like they'd just committed murder...

So yep, life's pretty average lately (in a good way, things are good!) just getting through days of school, staying sane by seeing my friends, and working on the weekends. I am going to New York with my friend Tiffany next weekend though! I'm so excited, it's going to be an adventure!

How have you guys been?
xo


4 comments:

  1. I got that pug tshirt for christmas, amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought gangster squad was pretty average too, but adore emma stone. i want to keep her in my pocket!
    ps love the pug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is ARTISTIC. so many artists/musicians. how cool!

    and headbutt?! what?! that would have been scary to see.

    ReplyDelete