Thursday, March 14, 2013

Solé Survey!

Hey everyone!
Remember that etsy shop I opened up?
Yea? No? Maybe so?
Well I've had to put it on the back burners of my mind through this semester as it has become increasingly busy and I have been so invested in trying to do the best I can at school that I've had no time to let Solé ideas float around in my head!
For anyone new to the blog - here are a few photos of my jewellery designs.



The semester is winding down, and I'm starting to really look forward to summer break! Which means I'll have plenty of time to kick start Solé again and hopefully make some worthwhile changes.

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP!
Please take 5 minutes to fill out my survey to help give me feedback on Solé and what you'd like to see me expand with. I am really excited to give it a bit of an overhaul and add more to what I offer, and I'd love for you all to have a say in the matter!

Take the survey HERE
It'd be super super helpful and please don't be afraid to tell me the honest truth. I am in art school, where we do regular critiques, so I'm used to having my work be judged and picked at ;) 

Thanks guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment