Friday, September 20, 2013

Guilty Pleasures


"Playing with Food" 
Acrylic ink, digitally fixed up.
 
My first assignment for third year! 

(C) Katia Engell

Third year has been amazing so far.
Though I had the worst luck with this particular assignment (messing around with new techniques didn't work out so well on a deadline...), I've been super thrilled with my classes, with my profs. I think it's going to be a great semester.

By the way - I'll probably be posting more consistently on my art tumblr these days.

I've been diving head first into life and sitting down to blog about little bits of it hasn't been appealing to me. Maybe I've just been too engaged in what's going on around me to blog, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I like being in the moment, not taking photos of everything to blog it later - instead taking it in with sensory memories, soaking in the moment.

Ouf, I love it.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Love the illustration! I'm following you on tumblr, so now I'll get to see all of your wonderful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your tumblr, please keep posting! Have a great semester and soak in as much as you can! :-)

    ReplyDelete