Friday, November 8, 2013

Craft it Forward

A while back I was lucky enough to be one of the recipients of a Craft It Forward that Sam from My Latest Obsession hosted! If you've been around this blog long enough you'll know how much I admire Sam for her independent business, Sam Wish. Now here's the extra cool factor - she and her adorable family are now building their own small home! All DIY! So duh, I was pretty stoked to see what this wonderfully crafty, handy, talented woman would send in a Craft it Forward package!

I wish I had more pictures. This was the sweetest little package to unwrap, every item I pulled out was another moment of "EEK!" Sam's recently been shifting from selling apparel, to selling all-natural, handmade bath/beauty products, so I'm super stoked to get to try these out! I'll be sure to let you all know what I think. They smell super duper awesome, that's for sure!


So the best part about Craft it Forward is that I now get to send out some goodies as well! The first 3 people to comment on this post with their e-mails will win a crafty gift from yours truly :)


I don't know if I'll even get 3 people commenting but, let's see!

xo

3 comments:

  1. I would love to get something! My email is lindz@jewelrybylindz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lot of fun! theawkwardindiegirl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete