Friday, December 13, 2013

12 Roles That Better Suit Mayor Rob Ford


I'm sure some of you, if not all of you, have heard about all of Toronto's Mayor Rob Ford nonsense. It's been a world-wide news topic. Yup. Not Toronto's proudest moment... or moments... ongoing moment... it's pretty brutal but at least we can find some humour in it! 

I made this poster for an infographic assignment and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! Some of them are random, some of them are jokes based on particular Ford incidents. 

For those of you who may not have heard about Rob Ford, I'll sum it up for you. Rob Ford is our mayor and has admitted to smoking crack, has a long history of public intoxication, lots of allegations of drunk driving and other stupidity, says explicit things about his sex life on live television, swears infront of kids, violently charges at people in City Hall,and the list keeps going and going and going. Politics have never been more like an episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Disclaimer: As a native Torontonian, I can safely say we are not all crackheads here.

 xo

4 comments:

  1. Ha - this is amazing! I haven't been following this debacle too closely, but every time I hear about him on the news I just have to shake my head - it's like something that would happen on a tv show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I can't believe this guy...didn't know anything about him until recently when his face became plastered all over our news. Definitely sounds like as much drama as The Kardashians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audible laugh at "potato." This is awesome, Katia. Ugh, I'm so mad I stopped blogging and lost contact with a lot of people. NO MORE. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard about this guy! CRAZY. This illustration is amazing Katia. So impressed!

    ReplyDelete