Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Happy New Years everyone! Hope you've all had wonderful holidays and that you can look back on 2013 fondly, or at least look forward to all the possibilities of 2014.

In the year 2013 I...
- Welcomed the year in Costa Rica


- Went to New York with one of my best friends in February


- Participated in my first ever live painting show/art show - and my second!

- Worked my first "office job" over the summer (and loved it!)

- Spent a whole lot of time at concerts - celebrities and friends' bands alike! Sam Roberts, Kodaline, Of Monsters and Men, Running Violet, Invasions...
- Did the Colour Me Rad 5K!

- Seriously evolved as an artist/illustrator, both in style and conceptually

- Had a superhero/geek culture themed birthday party

- Made it officially past the half-point of my undergraduate degree (holy goats)

- Became friends with some of the most incredible people, and made amazing memories with old friends and new friends alike!

- Continued to learn to always do right by myself and not let anyone (or myself) bring me down


Well, I've started the New Year off on the right foot so far - and hopefully will continue to do so in Paris! I'm so nervous and excited to get my butt over there and just get started with that adventure. I feel impossibly lucky right about now and can't thank those in my life enough for providing me with such a great circle wherein to exist. I am full of adoration for you all. You are all one hell of a group of people to miss while I'm going to be away!

Happy New Year everyone!

xo



2 comments:

  1. Katia! :)
    I'm so happy for you that you had a great year and grew as an artist!
    Big hugs from Maryland,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks like you had a great year in 2013! 2014 sounds like it will be a great year for you too...I can't wait to hear all about your adventures in Paris!

    ReplyDelete