Friday, January 10, 2014

Society 6!



If anyone is interested, I have some of my work up on various prints/tshirts/phone cases/pillows/tote bags on Society 6! Check it out here! I think my Evolution // Hats piece looks pretty sweet on their products, if I do say so myself!


BONUS: For the next two days (until January 12th) you can get free shipping on anything in my shop, just head over to my shop through THIS LINK!

I hope everyone has had a nice first week of 2014! I leave for Paris in 10 days. Holy moly.
xo

4 comments:

  1. What sweet designs. I love the evolution of hats! Looking forward to seeing more.

    http://blog.katehardydesign.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on Society 6?! I just discovered this site and I'm obsessed with it! I love how you can make pillows, totes, cases..the whole shebang! I LOVE your evolution piece so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, yes, I'm now following you on Society 6! :) The Diamond Unicorn is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I love all of them :)

    ReplyDelete