Tuesday, March 25, 2014

le Graphisme 01

Since my last post where I expressed my discomfort with graphic design and having to be in a graphic design program over here ('Le Graphisme', as the french call it), I've decided to take off my complain-y pants and take the initiative to learn instead!

And so I embark on a personal challenge to experiment with graphic design, and I will be posting my experiments on the blog as a means to keep me accountable for doing these. I really do love design, and love a variety of styles that are pretty 'current' that I'd like to explore, at least while I do my learning/experimenting! My hope is to post at least one every week and to look back every once in a while to see how I've done, and hopefully to see some improvement as time goes on!

So here's number 1:


Since this is me learning, if you are a graphic design junkie and you feel an insatiable need to superglue your eyelids shut when looking at this, please do tell me why in the comments, so I can keep it in mind for next time!

xo

1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I think design can be really fun, and it's great that you want to experiment more and try out different things - I can't wait to see what you make each week!

    ReplyDelete