Sunday, March 30, 2014

Paris // Sunday Brunchday


Today was myyy kind of Sunday!

My friends and I had a perfect brunch potluck. I made my guacamole, others grabbed fresh fruit and eggs from the market, and perfectly crisp but soft bread and croissants from local boulangeries, & the one friend, Gregor, got all domestic and made a goat cheese, caramelized onion tarte. Super scrumptious! We rocked brunch, if I do say so myself.

After filling our tummies with goodies and resting a wee while to digest, a few of us checked out a nearby vintage market. It was a themed event and people sure did dress the part, it was amazing! Music playing on record players, men with perfect coifs and tattooed arms, and funky women with hair in victory rolls. I snagged myself the most amazing purse from the loveliest vendor, which I'll share on the blog soon. It can only be done justice with a post of it's own.. it's that great of a bag.

Such a lovely way to finish off the month of March and greet this timid Springtime with wide open arms!

xo

2 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I think having brunch in Paris might be one of my top 5 things I want to do :) And that vintage mart sounds amazing! Cant wait to see that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool I have no words! I love having Sunday large meals with the friends, I wish they lived closer, so it could happen more often :-) I always say it, I know. As much as I like nature here I really miss people.
    I'm glad you're "instaxing" everything, by the way!

    ReplyDelete