Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Humpday Digs 09.05.14

• A few months ago I commissioned my buddy Joel to do something "burrito related" for me. He does some rad illustrations so I knew that even with a vague request I would getting something rawkin'. I totally forgot to share it when he first did it, so here it is now! Pretty accurate to my personal belief system I must say... haha! Check out more of his work here.

• In this interview, Young the Giant frontman Sameer Gadhia explains the thought process/story behind each song on their newest album. I'm a big fan of this band and their new album and loved reading about each song and what it means to the band. Super cool to get that insight!

• Apparently Michael Cera has a whole bunch of look-alikes... most of whom are women and children. Check out the hilarious comparisons here!

• After watching Emma Stone's lipsync battle on Jimmy Fallon earlier this week, I was already pretty sure that the show was probably the funniest thing I'd never started watching properly. But now, after this skit with Zac Efron and Seth Rogen, I am absolutely convinced. Check these out if you're in need of a good laugh (also, Zac Efron makes a really cute girl. It's a must see).



I'm having a really busy week with school (with some cool projects I'm eager to show off upon completion!) and my friend who's staying with me for the week! It's nice having a roomate for a week, she cooked for me when I had class until late, and bought flowers, and helps with dishes....  *insert terrible housewife jokes here* Ha! It's been lovely.

I'll be posting more when I have more time, got a couple fun things to share!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment