Saturday, June 7, 2014

Paris // Last 3 Days


(photo by my friend Gregor)

There are so many things I want to write about. It feels like a mini-life time's worth of anecdotes, lessons learned, adventures had, things observed... These 5 months in Paris have been nothing short of life changing and it is very bittersweet to have it be coming to an end in just three days.

Once I am home I will write up all the things that I am so excited to share. For now though, I am fighting off a terrible sinus cold (because my body has terrible timing) and trying to spend as much time with all my friends here as possible. The weather has been incredible, so hopefully that continues. I've also been trying to find the perfect gifts for friends and family back home - which is harder than it seems! I think I've spent more money on that than I have on myself this entire time in Paris, but I love them all (the people back home, not the presents, haha) so it's all good :)

Wishing you all a happy, sunny weekend!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better already and we'll read your memoirs from Paris here soon ;-) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete