Sunday, October 26, 2014

Thought & Image | Thunderstorms

I took this photo with my iphone somehow (magic!) when I was in Paris, sitting next to the Eiffel tower in between the times it would begin to 'sparkle' every hour on the hour until midnight. We watched with our backs to the tower, eyes fixed on the storm. It was overwhelmingly powerful and mighty, just fantastic to watch. And of course, it didn't hurt that we were on the south side of the Seine while the storm was over the North, so we were left dry and cozy.

Thunder storms are one of my favourite things. I hate rain, and I hate grey days. But as soon as the electricity comes out to play and the thunder booms about, I'm a happy gal.

xo


4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's are really powerful and striking image. I've never caught lighting on camera before....probably also because I'm too afraid of it...biggest chicken over here. How amazing that this was taking in Paris next to the Eiffel Tower too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kinda wild huh?! I still get a rush looking at it and remembering it!

      Delete
  2. Wow Katia, I can't believe you captured this on your phone! It's so gorgeous. I am also actually a fan of thunder and lightning storms...I love peeking out the window and seeing the bolts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love turning off the lights and letting it lights up the whole room whenever it flashes

      Delete