Wednesday, November 26, 2014

21 before 22 | Birthday

Right before my birthday I shared my 20 before 21 recap, which I feel I did pretty well on! Now it's time to look forward with a brand spankin' new list of things I'd love to accomplish in the coming year! Some of my goals are more ambiguous than others and some I feel will happen naturally (hopefully!).

I'm really looking forward to the year to come! I'll be graduating, and hopefully dipping into the 'real world' of work and actual ~*ADULTING*~. Because being 21 calls for strictly adult behaviour of course... ha, ha...

My birthday was extended almost the whole weekend, what with the fella and friends and family to celebrate with (the 3F's!) as well as to celebrate my sister's birthday two days after mine! It was so nice to have everyone be around for lots of hugs and laughter all weekend long, I feel so fortunate to have such a loving crowd so full of life to surround myself with.

On that note, happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Enjoy your week!
xo


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Good luck with all of your dreams - I know you'll make them come true! I have so many of the same on my list, including getting my driver's license and running a 5K. Maybe we should train together ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna, I like that idea, online training buddies/cheerleaders??? Hahaha!

      Delete