Sunday, November 9, 2014
Sunday Somethings .o1
- 7 years later and I still fangirl over this little pup every day
- I keep daydreaming about my future, about what life will be like post graduation, how quickly that comes, how intimidating but exciting it is. Future blogs, future projects, future art.
- My existentialism readings for class are helping me approach my interactions with people and events more wisely and for that I will be forever in debt to Jean-Paul Sartre.
- The onset of winter weather gives me the itch to 'make'. More so than usual, that is. Something about being indoors and Christmas coming up and all that jazz!
- My birthday is at the end of this month! I'm excited to celebrate this year, hopefully go to a good show by a local band at one of my favourite Toronto bars. The good stuff!
What's on your mind this weekend?