Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Gift Ideas: 3 Etsy Shops I Love Right now

Etsy Gift Ideas

This is the second year that I am shopping small and handmade for Christmas gifts. It's something near and dear to my heart and I do believe there is always an alternative to the big bullies and mass produced goodies. As a bonus, it always feels so good to support artisans and specific individuals as opposed to corporations!!

I might be focusing on making my own gifts this year in the spirit of being budget friendly, but I have been daydreaming nonetheless; scanning some of my favourite etsy shops for ideas. I've been digging anything rustic and western lately, and as always I love me some good, earthy, speckled ceramics!

Which Etsy shops have you been into this holiday season?
xo

3 comments:

  1. Uggggh I need the succulent planter! Pretty easy to DIY, too ;)
    One day when I'm a grown up it would be super fun to do like a Christmas blogger gift exchange.
    I am always really tempted to buy people gifts from the etsy shops with fake food earrings and rings and stuff. Nothing says "I love you" like a taco ring, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little soaps - they look like pieces of cheese! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the succulent planter! So precious. I'm trying to make my gifts or buy locally this year. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete