Monday, January 5, 2015

House of Ell : New Blog!

In my last post I mentioned at the very end that I have started a new blog. It's called House of Ell. I'm going to be documenting my 'Year of Thrift: 2015 Challenge" and my general endeavours in sustainable living, as well as some of my non-illustration focused art! I'm really excited about it and would love to see some of my usual readers check out what I'm up to over there, if you're interested!


You can read my Year of Thrift manifesto HERE, and check out my most recent post with 5 tricks to cleaning out your closet HERE!!

I'll still post here, which I think I already said, but I will focus this blog on my illustration work! I also want to say a really big thank you to everyone who has followed my blog in all its shapes and forms over the years. It's fun to evolve, and I hope you'll have fun along the way as well!

xo

1 comment: