Monday, April 13, 2015

My Thesis is DONE: Spencer's Adventures


My final-year thesis project that I have been working on for the past 8 months is finished - for now! The word 'thesis' in this context is used to describe a big, self-directed project that is overlooked by a single adviser and that I  Here's a snapshot of all my pieces up together for my final critique! Remember when I shared the first piece I did for the series? The series has come a long way since then, and the final series is titled Spencer's Adventures!

"Spencer’s Adventures follows our alien friend Spencer as he humorously misinterprets bizarre human behaviours that we might otherwise take for granted."

For a better look at some of the pieces, check out the Spencer's Adventures webcomic site!
And if you're in the Toronto area - come by the OCADU GradEx show at the end of April/Early May to see the entire series alongside the work of my talented illustrator peers!

Cheers to the end of my undergrad!

No comments:

Post a Comment